Thursday, September 25, 2008

Letter Of Offer To Lease Out

- Shoes and Bags

the early starters today packing his bags, along with Monica from Dublin and Alberto Alessandro arrive tomorrow. Today will be dedicated to fill their bags of running shoes, running shirts and gifts for Giampy ehehehehe ..!
Then tomorrow it's up to Mathias from Alghero, Nick and Tack from Trento and Brother Daniel, who will even from Barcelona.
The Romans will arrive safely Late on Saturday sent.
I felt a little and all I'm trying to understand how ubiquitous these days to get all the different airport, take them to various hotels and then a column etc etc.
With the enthusiasm you all and then if someone is walking .. can always run!
now remains nothing more to say, you have to live this moment and that's it, then we will pull the conclusions from Monday onwards.
I hope to continue to update this blog, but if that does not happen because you know ... we are radunandoooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment