Monday, October 4, 2010

Whisky Sayings And Phrases



STANDINGS, SCORES, prizes, awards, judgments, and so on and so forth ..
anxiously awaiting,
Continue pressing F5 on the keyboard, BUT DO NOT UPDATE THE SITE, DO NOT COME OUT, THE WEBMASTER
not want me this gift.
BUT HE DOES NOT UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS NOT 'A simple gift, a gesture of generosity,' I of this news I really need.
E 'an almost physical need, I squeeze THE STOMACH 'cause I seems to be missing something in me.
I miss the NEW 'THE SHOT EFFECT FROM critical because' IO 'I know, I'm just MICA
IO READ, I WINES LI drink.
PERO 'I really need, not so much the comparison, rather that compete with the professional tasters SENSE OF DUTY, WITH WHICH CREATE A VIRTUAL MY PERSONAL BATTLE ON A CERTAIN VINO, BEFORE THAT I KNOW ABOUT HIM, FOR' ME THE HO ALL drinking vintage produced, and not only, I will RIASSAGGIO EVEN AFTER YEARS, WHY 'I do not fool me ...
NOW AND THEN COME TO THOSE SLOW FOOD, THE USUAL GOOD, AND WANT TO REMOVE THE WAR OF SCORES WITH THEIR DRIVING. I want to tell
land and people TELL ME BUT NOT THE WAY;
Yeah ', they would like me to read, HOW HE WAS DRIVING A NOVEL, BY ITS CHAPTERS
, his stories, but I
I do not care in history, how they live PIGIAUVA THESE, I JUST WANT TO KNOW ABOUT 'THE BEST.
I DO NOT WANT TO READ, I HAVE NO TIME TO LOSE. However I
this phantom GUIDE buy it, 'cause YOU NEVER KNOW, PUT THAT STUFF TO BECOME A FASHION, I CAN NOT AFFORD TO SKIP THE FIRST EDITION, AND AMONG OTHERS SAY' MORE ': THE LAND' ON THE NIGHT TABLE , maybe I sleep.
THE LIGHT, 'WHY' NOT tell me that my criticisms are not well ARGUMENTS.
AND FINALLY PUT THAT ... IN MAY IN MI PLEASURE ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment